"Affordable and possibly the best business investment you will ever make." - Q2 Accountants
Q2 “One Page” Business Planning
A one page business / action plan is the outcome of the strategic planning session. A short, punchy, action based plan with timelines and champions. It’s your “go to” document and avoids low value distractions.
This 4 hour business planning session is one to one or for all the key business decision makers / management team.
The session is facilitated by an experienced business person who will lead you through the thinking process to identify your business purpose, vision and outcomes that you want to achieve. Business values, KPIs, and high level budget targets will be set.
The value proposition for your defined target market will be crafted and opportunities and vulnerabilities identified.
The session culminates in clear, realistic and measurable goals for the next 12 months as well as an action plan to achieve them.
The outcome will be a clear strategic outline of what you need to do, by when, to unlock the potential in your business. The resulting planning document will be your concise road map against which you can measure your progress over the next quarter and year.
The session is practical and helps ensure all key decision makers are clear about the strategic objectives and plan to achieve them.
The 4 hour session will be scheduled for a time that suits you at the Q2 HQ situated at 2A Pacific Rise, Mt Wellington, Auckland.
Q2 “One Page” business planning workshops are registered on the Regional Business Partner Network and eligible businesses may qualify for a voucher of up to 50% of the course cost.
Call Q2 to find out more.
Q2 Financial Intelligence (FQ) Coaching
Do you understand your financial reports and what they are telling you about your business? Are you getting the most benefit from your financial reports?
If you answered “no” or “I’m not sure” to either question then check out the Q2 Financial Intelligence (FQ) Coaching programme.
Management decisions rely on a sound understanding of the financial drivers in your business. Financial Intelligence Coaching helps you gain confidence and important business knowledge to successfully lead and manage your business.
You’ll attend 3 half day coaching sessions to learn about key accounting concepts, financial KPIs and drivers of profitability and cashflow, your financial results, culminating in you producing and interpreting your own customised financial reports each month. The focus of one on one coaching will depend on your needs, objectives and business direction.
By attending Financial Intelligence (FQ) Coaching you’ll:
- Gain knowledge of key accounting concepts, financial KPIs, drivers of profit and cashflow
- Calculate your cash conversion cycle
- Learn how to get the customised management reports you need
- Receive ongoing phone/email support to address issues between sessions
Financial Intelligence (FQ) Coaching will help you to understand your key financial reports:
- Improved accuracy going forward
- Clearer and more useful formats to aid decision making
- Make informed decisions with better understanding of the financial implications
- Manage and monitor your cashflow effectively, as well as your debtors and creditors
- Better understand other information you need to capture monthly
By undertaking Financial Intelligence Coaching you’ll develop the knowledge and skills to identify burning issues and address them effectively. We’ll even help you identify areas where you could save time on admin tasks that can easily be automated or delegated.
Your Q2 coach will hold you accountable for reviewing your monthly reports prior to each meeting. This accountability will positively impact the way you manage your business and teams’ performance.
Financial Intelligence Coaching is an important investment for you personally – and for your business. There are two Q2 Financial Intelligence Coaching options to choose from:
One-on-One Financial Intelligence (FQ) Coaching – $3,000 + GST ($1,000 over 3 months or 5% discount for payment before first session)
- 3 x half day monthly sessions one-on-one with your Q2 financial intelligence coach
- Each coaching session will be 100% focussed on your needs, questions and business direction
- Receive ongoing phone support to address issues between sessions
- Coaching sessions scheduling flexible to fit with your calendar
Group Financial Intelligence (FQ) Coaching – $2,100 + GST ($700 over 3 months or 5% discount for payment before first session)
- 3 half day sessions over three months in a small group facilitated by your Q2 financial intelligence coach
- Each coaching session will access both the knowledge of your Q2 coach and the collective wisdom and experiences of the other business owners in the group
- Sessions March – May; June – August; September – November 2019
- First programme dates – 9am to 1pm on Wednesday 13 March 2019, 17 April 2019, 15 May 2019
Q2 Financial Intelligence (FQ) Coaching is registered on the Regional Business Partner Network and eligible businesses may qualify for a voucher of up to 50% of the course cost.
Call us and we’ll help you take control of your financial situation