If you are a business seeking advice and support to help you grow, you may be eligible for up to 50% of the costs for training and coaching, whether it is off-site, in-house, group or one-on-one, up to a maximum of $5,000 per year.
To qualify for vouchers a business must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Has less than 50 full time employees
- Is registered for GST in New Zealand
- Must be operating in a commercial environment – i.e. currently trading
- Is privately owned or is a Maori Trust or incorporation under the Te Ture Whenua Maori Act 1993 or similar organisation managing Maori assets under multiple ownership
- Has undergone an assessment with a RBP
Contact Q2 Accountants to find out more about the specialist services Q2 offer through the Regional Business partners programme or click here.