Q2 Ltd is facing the industry challenges head-on. Q2 has worked hard to get the basics right – paperless systems, cloud accounting, strong branding, and an SME educational focus. Walking our talk. Q2 is now looking for a tech-savvy accountant who wants to do much more than annual tax compliance. Q2 offers a chance to join a small, switched on the team who create KPI dashboards, financial forecasts, benchmarking comparisons, and business plans as well as run educational workshops and complete annual accounts and tax returns.
Brainstorming, collaboration, team work and learning by doing is the Q2 working style and suits accountants who are already competent at NZ tax compliance, work enthusiastically, and want to take on project/team leadership roles in one of our available accounting jobs in our Auckland HQ.
The team at Q2 have direct client contact and therefore need to be confident, with good written and oral communication skills. If required Q2 Ltd can provide mentoring to gain membership of CAANZ. Q2 HQ is spacious and open plan situated at Mt Wellington, Auckland (very close to the Southern motorway ramps).
In a nut shell, please apply to join the Q2 team if you tick all the points below:
- Have worked in a NZ CA BAS role for at least 2 years (good intermediate level or above)
- Have an accountancy/finance university degree
- Are tech savvy
- Are ambitious and ready to learn/step up
- Want to add value by working closely with SMEs
- Feel genuinely excited about this opportunity (which could lead to a medium term ownership stake in the business)
To apply to one of these accounting jobs in Auckland, please send your CV to ann@Q2.net.nz