We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information
- computer or network
- interactions with us
- billing or purchase information
- personal ID information if required.
We collect your personal information in order to:
- communicate effectively with you face to face, or by Zoom/email/phone
- be able to act as your tax agent / financial or business advisor / trustee (if authorised)
- act as your registered office and/or file annual company returns on your behalf
- comply with IRD, AML / CFT, and other NZ legislation.
Besides our staff, we share this information with:
- IRD in order to act as your tax agent
- your bankers, lawyers, or tax purchase intermediaries in order to fulfil the obligations
requested of us
- CAANZ reviewers and AML/CFT auditors in order to comply with the requirements of
our professional body.
Providing some information is optional. However, if you choose not to provide certain
information, we may be unable to act as your tax agent / financial advisor, or send you
important and useful information from time to time.
We keep your information safe by storing it in encrypted files and only allowing authorised staff
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask
for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information,
or to have it corrected, please contact us at info@Q2.net.nz, or +64 09 2224448, or PO Box
132192 Sylvia Park, Auckland 1644.